Spring is here!
Thank goodness this is behind us..
And since the weather is changing (for the better), now is the time to go outside! Spend less time indoors and cut back your cooking time by mapping out meals for the week! Now this can be a challenge in itself. But just a little extra time spent here and there can save you hours during the week (or weekend depending on when you do some of this meal prep). If you're up for a challenge, try incorporating these requirements too:
- Meals MUST be gluten free
- It is not ok to spend your entire paycheck at the grocery store
- Rabbit food is not filling
Here's what I'm planning on whipping up this week!
· Gluten Free Potato Crust Quiche
· Leftover chili (previously cooked then frozen)
· Leftover chicken veggie soup (previously cooked then frozen)
· Leftover sweet potato fries (from dinner 3)
· Leftover broccoli (of which was used for the quiche)
· Peanut butter
· Baby carrots
1. Homemade Spaghetti Sauce with Gluten Free Pasta
2. Black Bean Corn Tortilla Roll-Ups
3. Southwestern Salmon Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
4. Lime & Thyme Cod with Pineapple Rice
· Gluten Free Rice Pudding