Here's what you'll need!
- 1 - 14.5 ounce can pink salmon
- 1 medium onion (chopped and cooked!)
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (or the juice from 1 lime)
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- fresh cilantro (to your liking!)
I doubled the recipe to stash some away in the freezer for later use!
Combine all ingredients! (Be sure to cook your chopped onion until brown!)
Form into patties, place on parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
Cook on pan with olive oil over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes...
And serve to your liking! I suggest making a salmon patty sandwich, or maybe a salmon patty on a corn tortilla with cream cheese and salsa! Enjoy! :)