Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Warrior! Pillow Making Made Easy...

Somewhere in between my run, cleaning, and prepping for some upcoming hockey games...

I began the construction of a set of pillows for my good friend Jill! In looking at the above "To Do List," I realize that seems a little overambitious for a Saturday. Maybe its time management, but I think its more my inability to sit still and relax for more than two minutes. Either way, my Mom's pillow making technique is simple and quick! And if I can do it, you can do it!

While recently visiting New Mexico, my Mom gave me valuable pillow making lessons, for which I put to immediate use with my new sewing machine I received for Christmas! I subsequently went on a borderline obsessive pillow making binge...

So, my good friend Jill visited a few weeks back, and we visited by far the best fabric store I have been to yet, to pick out some fun fabric to brighten up her new apartment. Here were her picks!

Now for the pillow making!














Before...
After!

No comments:

Post a Comment